Wednesday 20 January 2010

A SkyDive for Sport Relief?

Every time I watch Comic Relief or Sport Relief on the BBC, and see the amazing difference the charity funds make across the world, I'd wish I'd done more to raise money than pay some cash on the evening.

And everytime I watch people jump out of plane as they enter the jungle for 'I'm a Celebrity', I say to my husband 'that's something I'd love to do... if only I was brave enough'.

So whilst I'm still not sure that I will actually be brave enough to do it, it's incredibly exciting that after much discussion the Promote the team seem to have decided that a group Sky Dive might be the best way for us to raise lots of money for Sport Relief in March.




So now we're planning and looking round the office for volunteers. What do they say...'face the fear and do it anyway?'


No comments:

Post a Comment